Tricky Apotheosis Tricky Apotheosis

Wtf?

Why was there a clown's penis running around killing things on my screen?

El-Cid responds:

Apparently you don't know Tricky. New to NG?

The Great Escape Ad The Great Escape Ad

I love that movie...

I'm watching that in my movie class now actually. There's probably some better things you could have done to it that you know of (like adding in some shades, or perhaps the theme from the movie eh?), but it was good.

The Car The Car

Boo.

You shouldn't use benny hill's song when doing a retard parade!

story of a loser story of a loser

Nice.

Some "cool" kid on the bus was throwing things at me, so I got up... clocked out the sob.

Bloody Tears Bloody Tears

That

Well, you could have done much better, you put too much work into that one window and the guy's hand, and left everything else.

What I suggest you do, is go back, fix up the animations (by adding more small details, ie. draw in bits of brick on the walls, pues for the church, more shaded colours on the characters etc.. all of these small things can make it look great! There's all kinds of tutorials on drawing artwork in flash, you should probably look at some, and also look at some exaples of good graphical artwork, and take a good look at what they did to make it look that way), if you could get a mic (and a friend to help you), then you should add in some voice acting!

And add in a bit more plot to add interest to it... for example, ending it where you did is OK, but it should end after a bit of a flash-back for the viewers, then he looks up at something, everythign fades, etc etc. This be a cult series like Hellsing was if you take this idea, run with it, and fix it up. Lots of room to improve on what can be a great idea.

The Jedi Song The Jedi Song

Hated it...

Not quite sure how or why this has scored so high... Everyone looks like a penis, and there wasn't anything good about it, I'd rather watch something like... numa numa?

Ed the robot - junk box Ed the robot - junk box

Heh, cool.

It reminds me of that one sci fi with the robot kid... "father! give me legs father!"

Turn it Off. Turn it Off.

Blah.

It could have been done a lot better.

Good idea, but it just wasn't a good flash.

Joey & da' Tiki ep4 Joey & da' Tiki ep4

Hah, great.

You should submit this idea to a TV network man...

"Epic Battles" Ep.1 "Epic Battles" Ep.1

Heh.

Not bad, if I had played the game before it would probably be better. But still, it's funny. Nice. Next one, get some better voice-acting in there though.